This MasterCoip Intermediate educational program has been crafted by two distinguished clinicians, Dr. Diego Peydro and Dr. Iván Malagón. After training 1,000s of doctors over the past 15 years, they now seek to share their COIP protocols with orthodontists across Europe.
By following these protocols, you can achieve exceptional results in clear aligner therapy and enhance your dental practice. This course also provides an excellent opportunity to network with other professionals who share your interest in invisible orthodontics. Enjoy a friendly, professional environment that is perfect for an unforgettable learning experience.
EUR 3,000 incl. VAT participation fee
Registration fee includes:
– One in-person event (3 days with beverages, coffee breaks, and lunches)
Additional benefits: Sapphire Elite status for one year * **
*Sapphire Elite tier will only be awarded once in a lifetime.
**Cannot be bundled with other Ormco Education offers.
Basic Key Concepts and Strategies of COIP Master Course’s Work Philosophy
Transversal Development of the Arches
• Biomechanics applied to dental movement with aligners:
transverse, vertical and sagittal planes
• How to achieve predictability in your treatment plan
• Anchorage and sequence of movements
• The 3 basic principles of successful aligner treatment
Protocols to Correct Class II Malocclusion
Handling the Vertical Dimension
Implications for Correcting Severe Open Bites and Overbites
• Strategies to correct maxillary, mandibular and bimaxillary
Class II malocclusions
• COIP protocols for sequenced distalisation
• Mesialisation of molars and premolars
• Protocols to achieve a predictable molar
• Protocols to correct overbites
The Day all Protocols Fit Together. The Beginning of a Successful Professional Career
Micro-screws and Management of Complex Cases
• Sequenced distalisation protocol for the correction of Class II malocclusions with micro-screws
• Details and instructions in the 3D planning revision not to lose anchorage in extreme cases
• Lower sequenced distalisation for the correction of Class III malocclusions
• How to begin applying all protocols learned and action steps to succeed